Java Overland Tour Package will give you great experiences exploring Java island and finish at Bali island. Here is the Itinerary, and you may custom the activities based on needs and interests.
Day 1: Yogyakarta City Tour – Borobudur. Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, then you will visit the Kraton and Taman Sari. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. After lunch, take a trip to explore Borobudur Temple; one of the greatest of all ancient architectural monuments. Return to the hotel. Overnight at Melia Purosani Hotel or other hotels.
Day 2: Yogyakarta – Prambanan – Solo. After breakfast, leave the hotel to drive some 16 km to Prambanan and visit the Hindu Temple Complex of Rara Jongrang. Drive to the town of Solo to explore the Palace of Mangkunegaran. Lunch is provided at a local restaurant. Overnight at Novotel Hotel or other hotels.
Day 3: Solo – Malang. After breakfast visit Pasar Gede – local market where people bargain to get their daily items. Continue driving to Mantingan forest and stop to see the bird market. Lunch is served at a local restaurant. Proceed to Malang via a winding road at Pujon. Overnight Santika Premier Hotel or other hotels.
Day 4: Malang – Kalibaru. Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Malang. Depart to Kalibaru via the cities of Probolinggo and Jatiroto. Lunch is served in Jember. Following afternoon arrival at Kalibaru. Overnight at Marga Utomo
Day 5: Kalibaru – Bali island. Breakfast at the hotel. Stop for a quick picture by the Marga Utomo Resort. Next, depart to Ketapang harbor and cross the Straits of Bali by ferry. Lunch will be provided en-route, then your last lap takes you along the beautiful west coast of Bali island in the direction of Denpasar.
– 4 nights accommodation, based on twin-sharing (2 persons per room)
– Daily breakfast at the hotel and lunch at a local restaurant
– Air-conditioned vehicle
– Ferry crossing to Bali
– Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
– Professional and licensed English-speaking guide (additional charge applies for other language speaking guide)
– Public Liability Insurance
– 11% local government tax and 10% service charge
What’s not included?
– Visa fee/arrangements if applicable
– Any domestic or international flights
– Any beverages (juices, soft drinks, and any alcoholic beverages)
– Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, mini bar, etc
– Personal health and travel insurance
– Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and hotel porters
– Any applicable High Season and Peak /festive Season surcharge
– Any additional excursion/optional tours/activities that are not mentioned in the itinerary