Yogyakarta Cultural Tour$171
One of our special offers is Yogyakarta cultural tour for two days stay. We lead you an experience to stay one night and explore the city for two days. Yogyakarta cultural tour with the itinerary below can be modified based on your flight and objects interest.
Day 01: Arrival Adisucipto Yogyakarta Airport – Prambanan Hindu temple (L)
• Arrival at Adi Sucipto Yogyakarta airport
• – greets and meets – check in hotel or direct visiting the magnificent Prambanan Hindu temple. This temple is believed to have been built by powerful King Rakai Pikatan during the middle of the ninth century. Its reliefs are adorned for the famous Ramayana story.
• Check in hotel and rest at hotel
• Free evening
Day 02: Borobudur Buddhist temple - City Tour + departure (B)
• 08.00 Departing for Sultan Palace, which was built in 1756 by the king Sri Sultan Hamengku Buwono I.
• Continue to Taman sari Water Castle
• Visit Kotagede, a neat, little and old town of Yogyakarta used to be a capital of Mataram Kingdom. Let's explore and see the ruins of the kingdom.
• 1,5 hours from Yogyakarta, drive to Borobudur, a Buddhist temple and located 42 km west of Yogyakarta. It is one of the world’s most famous temples, standing majestic and serene on a hillock overlooking lush green fields and distant hills. The shrine is the worlds and most complete collection of Buddhist relief.
• Flight Departure evening
***Rate for a Private Tour per person - for couple